Does anyone know if the Xbox elite controller version 2 is coming out

United States
Brookyln
If so when. I hear people talking about it but nothing official. I just see Microsoft releasing new regular controllers. Most stores don’t carry the elite controller that’s out now. Is it really worth 150 or maybe less if you trade in a controller toward it. I’m not a hard core gamer but most reviews say it’s the best ever.

How good is it for forza 7. I know you can download people’s button settings but why and who has the best settings.

Is it still worth it. Is a better elite controller coming out? (Does it use the same plug and play batteries other controllers use.

So why is it not popular besides price.

I’m just curious on opinions

I have the Elite controller and it really is the best controller I’ve ever used. I bought it just for FM7, I use the the standard button settings but the feel and being able to change outs the sticks made it worth it.

I have one.
It is good quality but I wouldn't say it's worth it, it's too expensive for what it is. I got mine second hand but unused for around £75 so not too bad.
I actually find myself using an ordinary controller more often, although it's probably due to my obsessive nature of trying to keep nice things in A1 condition.

I read new reports possibly next week they might have a release date for elite controller 2. If it’s true I think I’m getting it. To many good reviews not to for the long run even if your not a hard core gamer.

Back