Does anyone know if you can get a car back once you loan it to a friend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MecDude22
  • 1 comments
  • 451 views
Messages
78
Messages
MecDude22
My friend and I live by each other in real life, and we always help each other out with races and such; and I want to lend him some cars, he wants to lend me some too. But i want to know, if i loan him a 1m dollar enzo, if i can get it back.
 
Only if he sends it back after use... :sly:

I have tried it with a pickup I needed for a race, got it from my friend, tuned the hell out of it and even painted it in another color. After the race I send it back (after a wash :) ) and to my friends surprize:
- He got it back fully tuned, with all the attached new parts.
- It was in a nice shiny new color.
- He even got the new paintcolor as a bonus.

👍
 
Back