Does anyone know which mileage exchange special colors these are?

• Thread starter PMS_GTM
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi guys, Im in the process of making a spread sheet for the mileage exchange. I am nearly done but I have one gap where I can't find any information online. Which was the second update of the mileage exchange (10/24/17-10/31/17) Fortunately, there is a video which has the colors on it. However, I am unable to work out exactly which ones they are.

I know the first one is W1 Chrome, but I am missing a fair few myself not not 100% sure which ones these are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im in the process of making a spread sheet for the mileage exchange. I am nearly done but I have one gap where I can't find any information online. Which was the second update of the mileage exchange (10/24/17-10/31/17) Fortunately, there is a video which has the colors on it. However, I am unable to work out exactly which ones they are.
Fortunately I already have that spread sheet (I write the blog article for it each week after all!) and they're:

Week 2 - Oct 24
W1 Chrome
R1 Large Flakes
Vegas Yellow
P1 Matte Metallic
G2 Dark Flakes L
PZK Colorshift
O2 Candy Metallic

Fortunately I already have that spread sheet (I write the blog article for it each week after all!) and theyre:

Week 2 - Oct 24
W1 Chrome
R1 Large Flakes
Vegas Yellow
P1 Matte Metallic
G2 Dark Flakes L
PZK Colorshift
O2 Candy Metallic

Much appreciated!

Back