does anyone need any of these??

Messages
564
Croatia
Zagreb
Messages
Mikathechaos21
ITEMS FOR TRADE!!





--MC's:


Audi 13, 24, 28, 49, 51, 70, 78

Bmw 2, 16, 17 x2

Citroën 4, 17, 33, 45, 48, 50, 54 x3, 56, 60, 66, 72, 74, 82, 98, 118, 124, 127, 129, 137, 177, 189, 233, 236, 246

Dodge 23, 44

Ford 12 x2, 17, 25, 35, 36 x2, 40, 58 x2, 62, 67, 69, 86 x2, 88, 89 x2, 91, 92, 105, 117, 138, 168, 185, 188, 199, 211, 228 x3, 230

Lotus 4, 11, 17, 21

Mazda 3, 28, 36 x2

Mercedes Benz 15, 22, 31, 44, 53, 70, 91, 95, 103, 107, 117 x3, 132 x2, 140, 152, 155 x2

Mitsubishi 49

Nissan 3, 6, 16, 35, 38, 43, 47, 59, 68, 78, 82, 106, 129, 148, 156, 162 x2

Renault 2, 9, 12, 18, 26 x2, 27, 41, 49, 53, 54 x3, 58 x3, 67, 73

Subaru 22, 23

Toyota 7, 12, 24 x2, 49, 54, 67, 71, 79 x2, 80, 86, 88, 96, 118

Volkswagen 4 x2, 11, 28, 44, 47, 55 x2, 57

!!!





--Cars:


Audi R8 4.2 FSi R tronic '07.
Bmw M3 GTR '03.
Citeza V16T '94.
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya #42 Impala
Dodge Challenger STR8 '08.
Ferrari 458 Italia '09.
Ford GT '06.
Honda Dualnote Concept '01.
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08.
Lexus LFA '10.
Mazda MX-Crosssport Concept '05.
McLaren MP4-12C '10.
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C Type RA RM '05.
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96.
Toyota 2011 Brian Vickers #83 Camry
Volkswagen Golf I GTi '76.





--Horns:



140

210

258..





--Helmets:


Divider-08 x2

Striker-05

Horizon-01

Small Jaw-29

Cross-12

Cross-34..





--Suits:

Double Stripe Pro-34 x2

Double Stripe-14

Bicolour I-18

Bicolour II-12

Foehn-22

Blaze-04

Chicane-08

Swell-06..

mc's/horns - http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=37229
cars - http://www.mygranturismo.net/37229
 
Last edited:
You do not need to start a new thread for exactly the same as your old thread you can change the title by going to your first post then edit then advanced and change the title.
 
Do us till have the 06 ford gt?
 
I'll have to check if I need one but what are you looking to get? Or the mclaren I'm interested in
 
I'm looking for tickets or nissan race cars
 
Back