Does anyone want to do a 24h Endurance race? (Read thread to see how)

Discussion in 'GTS Online Racing & Leagues' started by RappyThePro, Oct 22, 2019.

1. RappyThePro

RappyThePro

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if it was possible to do a 24h race. Unfortunately it isn't possible to swap drivers on GT Sport, but there are a few ways that could become true.

1) Playing Practice in a private lobby for 24 hours, and when a driver is tired, he goes into the pits and his teammate exits from the pits.
    2) Using Share Play, and a teammate takes your place when you're tired.

If someone is interested in doing it, just say it. I may really do an endurance championship (not 24h everytime, 6h) if interest is big. If someone has some other ideas to make a 24h race, tell me. About the night racing, while an American sleeps an European can race and viceversa.

Harsk100 likes this.
  2. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

Depending on time I'm sure some of the arl guys might be interested and I definitely am

3. RappyThePro

RappyThePro

Fine, the times will be told soon. Tell to the ARL guys if you want, or to some friends. Have you got any different ideas for the 24h race?

TexasJDC likes this.
  4. GTP_Nail

GTP_Nail Premium

We have a way to do driver changes . PM me.

Missedapex420 likes this.
  5. Missedapex420

Missedapex420

I love this idea. My weekends are kinda full with races at the moment though.

RappyThePro likes this.
  6. RappyThePro

RappyThePro

Yeah we'll decide the days after we get a lot of interest, but I think it will be from 9 a.m. EST Friday to 9 a.m. EST Saturday. Then uf we get 6h and 12h races too it might be different.