Does Assetto Corsa support 5 monitors on a PCPC 

• Thread starter slybynight
  • 3 comments
na
Currently running gt6 on 5 X PS3 with 5 monitors - all displaying view (no info monitors required).
I am looking to upgrade to something more realistic that I can race online AND keep my T500, T3PA Pro and TH8A shifter.
Happy to move to PC and buy sufficient graphics card(s), but I don't know if any of the race sims support 5 monitors.
NB - not interested in VR.

Many thanks for any help.

I know Radoen cards support 5 monitors through Eyefinity mode, but I don't think the sims support it. Or maybe the triple-monitor-mode can be "stretched" to work over 5 monitors. Either way I haven't really heard of anyone using this.

Triples is the way to go if you want compatibility with most systems and sims I'd say.

Last edited:
@Daz555 , @Whitestar Many thanks for your replies - unfortunately, your 2 voices add to the growing chorus which sings that I am barking up the wrong tree :( - There might be 5 X 27 inch monitors hitting the bay soon which is a shame because they provide such an elegant solution to the screen angling problem. They are small and cheap. But because there are 5 of them I don't have to place the centre one immediately behind the wheel and have them at ridiculous angles to get the 180 degrees FOV.

Last edited:
Back