Does B-Spec remote racing cycle UCD days?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1Addict
  • 5 comments
  • 653 views
Messages
849
Question is pretty much the thread title.
Here's an example of why I ask though:
If I had a car I wanted that showed up in my UCD and I didn't have the funds to buy it and it wasn't tradeable, could I just do B-Spec remote racing to raise the funds and still keep the car in the UCD?

Appreciate any help. :)
 
Hosting a remote race cycles the UCD. Having your drivers in another remote race does not. If you need to make money, use an alt account and race your drivers.
 
If you are running the races it does, I believe. If someone else enters your driver it doesn't.
 
Hosting a remote race cycles the UCD. Having your drivers in another remote race does not. If you need to make money, use an alt account and race your drivers.

The B-Spec Remote Racing FAQ determined that it is possible to freeze the UCD and host races.
 
I see. Thanks guys. I'll see what happens why I try to host races a couple of times and go from there. :)
 
Back