Does Chris Brown know what he is doing?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam46
  • 11 comments
  • 1,007 views
Messages
2,273
United Kingdom
Hampshire
Messages
AdamWeller_
I'm just wondering what he is up to at the moment. He has 3 singles released very close together.

Look At Me Now Feat. Busta Rhymes & Lil Wayne.

Which is kinda more rap orientated (hence the pepole he sings it with).

Yeah 3X

Which is more his usual style just a bit faster and more electronic.

Beautiful Pepole

Which is full Electronica.

Which style is he going with?
 
I love Chris Brown.
 
Last edited:
I think he's just another Commercial/Pop/RnB/Hip Hop (or whatever you call his music these days) douchebag. Same goes for the rest of the clowns like Taio Cruz, Flo Rida, Tinie Tempah and Tinchy Stryder etc.

But to answer your question I'd say his Music label/Manager etc would have big say in what he does song wise, and with that many pop artists these days in the commercial music industry, competition is high...so maybe thats why he has had 3 releases very close together.
 
But to answer your question I'd say his Music label/Manager etc would have big say in what he does song wise

And whose riffs he should steal.





Not that I particularly like either of them, but still.
 
I kinda liked "Look at Me Now", maybe it's just because I'm a huge fan of Lil' Wayne.
banana.gif
 
"Look at me now" was killed by Busta.
 
"Look at me now" was killed by Busta.

👍 Weezy's part should've been before Busta's so that as soon as Breezy's and Weezy's part was over I can change the song with ease. :)
 
I notice that almost all of Brown's videos exclusively feature him being feverently pursued (or feverently pursuing) the kind of women that men would be willing to start wars over.

This has led me to believe that he is over-compensating for something.

 
Back