Does DR go up more with clean driving bonus??

  • Thread starter Thread starter phonix feuer
  • 1 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
16
United States
United States
Seems logical but we know this games rating system is like "inception" level logic (way over thought and often driven more by its own motivations than logic). Clean races raise everything else... experience too.
If it doesn't ... should it? How about if it's top half finish (more DR) and clean??
I mean it's a lot more impressive to race (NOT from the pole) in traffic, finish in the top half without penalties than just finish top half with penalties ... indicative of driving skill I would say.
Thoughts?
 
no

but I'd like to see it happen. Maybe it'll improve the racing scene a bit if people know they'd get DR by being clean, so they don't try to win the race in T1
 
Back