Does duplication still work?

Turnerteam
JT94x
Have not been on these forums, or played GT5 for a long time now, so if anyone could let me know if this "cheat" still works. Or post a link to a thread explaining i'd be greatful :D

I don't know if it's just me but PD seem to have put a stop to trading more than once a day no matter how many profiles you have. I have 3 profiles, I used to be able to send one car from each profile per day now I can't. If I send one ticket to my main profile that's it for the other two.
Very annoying when you're trying to find the elusive Ferrari 330 with the level 21 ticket and it keeps turning out to be a nascar. :grumpy: Rant over.

I got the Ferrari P330 in the first try :D! i was very excited.. i think your game hates you and think you are american? maybe you are :D

i got that my first time also. then i traded a second ticket and and got a miura then again and got the ford MK4! and im american!

I don't know if it's just me but PD seem to have put a stop to trading more than once a day no matter how many profiles you have. I have 3 profiles, I used to be able to send one car from each profile per day now I can't. If I send one ticket to my main profile that's it for the other two.
Very annoying when you're trying to find the elusive Ferrari 330 with the level 21 ticket and it keeps turning out to be a nascar. :grumpy: Rant over.

yeah, try for a '67 ticket, there are alot less cars in that ticket

I got the Ferrari P330 in the first try :D! i was very excited.. i think your game hates you and think you are american? maybe you are :D

Nice. Not American and I agree, the game hates me. :D I recognize your location from the manufacturer of quality marine boilers. Don't suppose you work there do you?

i got that my first time also. then i traded a second ticket and and got a miura then again and got the ford MK4! and im american!

55,000,000 credits worth. :cheers: Your game loves you. :D

yeah, try for a '67 ticket, there are alot less cars in that ticket

I'm gonna devote a few hours to booting from my back up until the right stuff comes along. :)

Back