Hi all,
I searched through the forums but wasn't able to locate any thread concerning my question, nor could I find it in any of the FAQs.
In Gran Turismo 2 on the PSX, there was a modification you could do to the cars called "Racing Modification" (I believe that's what it was called anyway, it has been a while). From what I can remember, there was three levels of it, each one reduced the weight of the car, and on the final mod, it changed the default skin of the car and placed racing decals/sponsor decals all over the car: for example I remember one of the 3000GTs getting a neat looking Green/White Puma decal on it. I believe you could to it to most (but not all) of the cars in the game.
Just wondering if this is in GT4? I remember that it wasn't in GT3 which I was dissapointed in. Just curious. Thanks!
I searched through the forums but wasn't able to locate any thread concerning my question, nor could I find it in any of the FAQs.
In Gran Turismo 2 on the PSX, there was a modification you could do to the cars called "Racing Modification" (I believe that's what it was called anyway, it has been a while). From what I can remember, there was three levels of it, each one reduced the weight of the car, and on the final mod, it changed the default skin of the car and placed racing decals/sponsor decals all over the car: for example I remember one of the 3000GTs getting a neat looking Green/White Puma decal on it. I believe you could to it to most (but not all) of the cars in the game.
Just wondering if this is in GT4? I remember that it wasn't in GT3 which I was dissapointed in. Just curious. Thanks!