Does GT6 remind you of GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alfiD
  • 6 comments
  • 969 views
Messages
69
United States
Los Angeles
So I have had GT6 since Christmas. And I am amazed. The graphics although different, are beautiful. Some of the tracks look like something out of a dream. The coffee breaks and driving missions remind me of a style that existed in GT3 A spec, GT4. There is way more to do than in GT5. I think they designed GT5 to be mostly online, they fixed that with GT6. They also added brakes in the tune shop. Something missing in GT5. It would have been cool if they added different disc and friction material to choose from. I am very well going to spend many hours playing GT6, unlike GT5 which was disappointing. I have had every GT since the first one that came out in the 90's. And GT5 was a mistake which I am glad they have fixed.
 
I agree, but don't think that PD is done yet. I get the feeling they've been planning something big for January. :) You say that there's more to do in GT6 than there was in GT5. Well, that may be partially true, but they're going to continue to improve GT6.
 
Kind of, but only because of the music that plays in arcade mode. There still aren't as many events as GT4, nor is the career mode as open.
 
In that it's better than the one that came before? Yes.
 
Yes, it does a little bit. A few songs from GT3 and 4 have returned to GT6, such as the "My Home" theme from GT4.

GT6 is not yet complete, though, as it doesn't really remind me of GT4 yet. B-Spec, Track Editor, etc., were features from GT5 that do not appear in GT6, although they are said to be in a future update.
 
It does also remind me of GT4. There are indeed some features that were in GT4 and that I missed in GT5.
 
Back