Does GT7 support T300, T300RS and T300 GTE Ferrari edition

• Thread starter Mike1985
  • 3 comments
Slovenia
Slovenia
Hi all, so I would like to know does the game support the T300 (non GT), T300RS and 300 Ferrari GTE wheel ? Has anyone tried this ?

Does the game support any wheel which is not listed in the settings menu for the wheel ? Or is that the whole list, those wheels that are in the menu ?

I know that it support T300RS. But Im not sure about the T300 and T300 Ferrari GTE ?

Thank you for the answers.

Hi all, so I would like to know does the game support the T300 (non GT), T300RS and 300 Ferrari GTE wheel ? Has anyone tried this ?

Does the game support any wheel which is not listed in the settings menu for the wheel ? Or is that the whole list, those wheels that are in the menu ?

I know that it support T300RS. But Im not sure about the T300 and T300 Ferrari GTE ?

Thank you for the answers.
I have the T300RS and TP3A pedals. Both are connected to DriveHub and then to PS5 and work perfectly. I plug the wheel base into the "controller" port of the DriveHub, where it is recognised as a PS4 / Ps5 controller, so no need to plug in a spare controller. I guess this means it is supported natively. I have to go this route because the connecter on my wheel base where the pedals are meant to be attached is busted.

Hi all, I have a problem running my T300RS (new base) + Ferrari steering wheel + T3PA.
What I did already, was connect steering wheel+base+pedals, connected to PC, and updated firmware to v34 according to the latest Thrustmaster instructions.
Turned switch on the base to left for PS4 mode (red light).
Connected T300 via USB to the PS5 USB port on the back (blue ports).
Restarted PS5, to make sure closed manually GT7 and start a game again.

In general t300 run startup calibration only when PS5 is turning on, later on, it doesn't spin when I start Gran Turismo.
In GT7 I went to the settings menu with controllers, there is a T300RS but I can't do anything that checks the key mapping.

SOLVED!!!!
So I am a noob as hell, I had to find a PS(PlayStation) button on the steering wheel and press it. That triggered PS5 to ask me about the new controller. Found it when I plugged in the original steering wheel. But it works with Ferrari steering as well.

Don't understand why it works in that way, on PS4Pro and the same hardware I didn't have to press anything. GT7 for PS4 version also doesn't require pressing PS button on the steering wheel :P

Attachments

• pedals.png
    pedals.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 73
  • steerigwheel1.png
    steerigwheel1.png
    423.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Back