Does GTP have any influence on PD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 250Cal
  • 5 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
1,086
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just wondering as a long time lurker and relatively new poster whether PD pay any attention to GTP and whether there is any interaction at all?

I think it would be great if PD actually interacted with the community and put together polls and such to determine content and priorities on upcoming DLC for tracks, cars and features.

Is this realistic or not?

(Please don't turn this into another wish list)
 
not more than other fans.
(and sadly haters)
 
I'm going to say, probably not.
I get the impression that Kaz leads his team as he sees fit.

Not only that, this is a foreign language forum for a Japanese studio, on top of that without a dedicated English speaking community person, it would be almost impossible for someone to browse through forums, take anything meaningful away from them and then trying to implement that into the road-map they are currently working though/on.
 
Well, due to the research of threadgoers on GTP, the grip bug was exposed and fixed, so we may have some influence over bug reports and patches it seems.
 
If it did ( and I say it doesn't) it would best to never let that cat out of the bag. Could you just imagine the trolling that would occur if that kinda information was made known.
 
Back