Does the difficulty of a race affect XP points?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thestug
  • 5 comments
  • 1,128 views
Messages
78
Messages
stur1ing
If you do a A-spec race and annihilate everyone with a car that is much faster do you earn more points if you race a fair or disadvantaged race? I am trying to level up as fast as possible and was wondering if it helps to race evenly matched cars?
 
No. XP stays the same, rather you choose an X1 or go in a bike to beat like the wind.
 
I'm not sure. I haven't tested it but I think the amount of earned XP stays constant, no matter how poor or how fast or slow your car is over the AI's cars. I think the only factor that really changes it is the position you land on when you finish the last lap/at the last second (for endurance races).
 
I'm not sure. I haven't tested it but I think the amount of earned XP stays constant, no matter how poor or how fast or slow your car is over the AI's cars. I think the only factor that really changes it is the position you land on when you finish the last lap/at the last second (for endurance races).

the enduro bit is interesting. I know it made a differece in GT4 because sometimes the races would only be 1 point or up to 500pts i think.
 
@thestug: You misunderstood what elitedriver123 mean't. He was referring to the fact that some endurances are not a fixed number of laps, but are instead a fixed length of time.

Anyway, all events offer a fixed exp amount for which ever position you end up finishing in.
 
online i think yes
 
Back