Does the Ginetta G40 Junior handle realistically?

Tried it first time after seeing this thread and seriously it was amazing, i was driving alone around cadwell park GP till my engine blew. :D:tup:

That's a relief - It has been one of my favourites in the game for that down-to-earth experience. I'm glad to hear that it's represented in a good way :)

So, Myles, have you been tweaking the setup yet?

BTW, creating threads for general discussion of specific cars is fine, I should think(?)

Hi. Does anyone know how many turns on a steering wheel are from lock to lock on Gineta G40 junior?

I've only driven it a little bit, but it sure feels like a Miata and that's great considering the Miata seems to be the U.S. Version of this car for the budget racer.

Do you mean real life track time?
Myles has been racing G40s, yes. And now we have adstomko here as well.

Been watching some Ginetta Scholarship videos on YouTube. By Busso, I wish I was a youngster again, and British, and having a seat in a Ginetta :D

Last edited:
Myles has ben racing G40's, yes. And now we have adstomko here as well.

Been watching some Ginetta Scholarship videos on YouTube. By Busso, I wish I was a youngster again, and British, and having a seat in a Ginetta :D

Ok good to hear it feels like the real thing!

That's a relief - It has been one of my favourites in the game for that down-to-earth experience. I'm glad to hear that it's represented in a good way :)

So, Myles, have you been tweaking the setup yet?

BTW, creating threads for general discussion of specific cars is fine, I should think(?)
on that note i'd love to see a thread on how you can stop the rear end of the BAC Mono trying to overtake the front end! and without 'easing off'.

Back