Does the "S2000 (US) '04" actually exist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twohoos
  • 8 comments
  • 1,312 views
Messages
66
Messages
twohoos
I'm an S2000 owner in real life and have managed to collect 26 of the 27 S2000s in the master car list; I'm only missing the "Honda S2000 (US) '04".

From what I can tell, this should be a "plain-vanilla" Standard car that shows up in the UCD periodically. It's not a prize car for any event; it's not a tuner version; and all the other plain-vanilla S2000 models show up in the UCD quite frequently. However, I don't recall EVER seeing this one.

So, does anybody own one (where are you, 1,000-car owners? :) ). I'm happy to trade for it. 👍

Cheers!

P.S. I've also asked on an S2000 forum site, but no luck. :(
 
It does exist, I saw the "S2000 (US) '04" in the UCD yesterday. It seems to be fairly rare, I didn't buy it though. You'll either have to wait for it to show up in the UCD or trade with someone who has one. I hope I helped. 👍
 
I've seen it too a few times. Passed it up for sure. Way too many s2k I have.
 
Yes, I have it in my garage.. :)
 
Excellent, thanks guys!

So, anyone willing to trade? :) I'll give up anything up to a few hundred K just to get this off my list -- maybe there's an RM car you've been waiting to build? :)

Don't send me back to the UCD!! :lol:
 
Don't send me back to the UCD!! :lol:

I have one also. I'm at work now, but I'll send it to you later. Give me your PSN ID or send it in a PM, if you prefer.

EDIT: Never mind, I see it in your post. I'll be going by the house in a little while so look for it early this afternoon (EST).
 
You da man, buziii! 👍 :) In the message box, let me know if there are any little things you've been wanting, I'll see what I can do. (I don't have any 330 P4s or X2010s, sorry!)
 
Well, I was going to consider it my good deed for the day. But I've started collecting Subarus, so if you have any of the ones not already in my garage, you could send me one back.

Does this link work?

http://www.mygranturismo.net/2912
 
Link works. 👍 Looks like there are a bunch you need so I'm sure I can come up with something in the next day or two.
 
Back