Does the Stockyard work yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vinyl Scratch
  • 4 comments
  • 905 views
Messages
59
United States
Denial
Messages
vinylscratchp0n3
When the game was new I heard reports of cars disappearing from it, so I refrained from using it. I have yet to hear any news as to whether it's been fixed or not, but every day I draw ever closer to the 200 car limit in the garage, so it would be helpful for the cars I will never use again.
 
I lost my cars in version 1.01. But ever since it has worked for me. I put a few cars in there I didn't want just for a test on 1.02 and they are still there. If you have 500+ then just move either the cheapest ones or the least desirable.
 
Yep, it was fixed with one of the early updates. I regularly move cars between the stockyard and the garage and haven't had any issues at all (beyond the annoying amount of time it takes to load the stockyard then save when you exit)
 
There's still a glitch where cars in the Stockyard don't register as being owned in the Dealership, the tick that says you own this car disappears. It makes it very hard to collect cars.
 
I was wondering about this. Thanks for info guys.
 
Back