Does the X2010 have headlights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squibis
  • 5 comments
  • 1,336 views
Messages
116
Messages
Squibis
Because the FGT sure doesn't!!! LOL!!!

Funny watching my Bob run the 24hr one and hit 200mph and I can't even see the CAR, let alone the road! :lol:


So, when I end up doing it in Aspec, I'm hoping the X2010 does cause I don't think I can drive in the dark. :p
 
Yes.
 
The X2010 has 3 sets of lights actually. A row of LEDs on the bottom and then two main lights which light up from bottom to top.
 
Because the FGT sure doesn't!!! LOL!

I'm not sure what's so funny about that. Open-wheel cars like Formula One cars, Indy cars, or Superkarts don't have any headlights at all. This is partially to save weight, and partially because there's no point since they don't race in darkness even in night races. Actually, several other types of race cars don't have headlights, either, including NASCAR (they're just painted on there) and the many dirt oval cars like late models and sprints.
 
I'm not sure what's so funny about that. Open-wheel cars like Formula One cars, Indy cars, or Superkarts don't have any headlights at all. This is partially to save weight, and partially because there's no point since they don't race in darkness even in night races. Actually, several other types of race cars don't have headlights, either, including NASCAR (they're just painted on there) and the many dirt oval cars like late models and sprints.

Because it's funny to watch bob go around the track in pitch black.
 
Ding ding ding. :p


And thx for the answers.
 
Back