Does this game offer any good multiplayer track?

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
I had some great enjoyment playing Rallycar challenge (Xbox)with a friend. The tracks were super. They were scenic environment loops. I noticed that there is a trend of Rally courses (Dirt and PC2) manufactured tracks. They are fun but not my first choose.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, or what you mean by "manufactured tracks". Assuming you're asking about DR2.0, the rally stages are based on real-world rally stages, some of which are pretty well-known (El Lloar-La Figuera in Spain, Col de Turini in Monte Carlo, El Condor in Argentina, Ouninpohja in Finland, Sweet Lamb in Wales). They're not laser-scanned replicas, but they're recognizable recreations of the real-world locations. There's a good variety of stage types, ranging from the slow, tight, and technical, to the fast & flowing. Then there are the rallycross tracks which are also all real-world circuits from the FIA World Rallycross Championship (various years).

Stage rally multiplayer is asynchronous, meaning you don't see other cars on the track; everyone drives the stage and you compare times. Rallycross multiplayer is simultaneous; you race directly against other players.

I had some great enjoyment playing Rallycar challenge (Xbox)with a friend. The tracks were super. They were scenic environment loops. I noticed that there is a trend of Rally courses (Dirt and PC2) manufactured tracks. They are fun but not my first choose.

It seems like you are referencing Rallisport Challenge. (which were great games i may add):)👍
The content in DR2 is comparable to Rallisport Challenge except there is no Hillclimb or dedicated Ice Racing tracks in DR2. The Rally Stages and Rallycross are done similarly although like mentioned above, Are modelled on real world locations in DR2.

From the question in the title, I would guess you mean "multiple cars on track". So yes, with the RX tracks you do have good tracks to race on.

Last edited:
I was referring to the split-screen tracks for multiplayer. The RX tracks are good but I prefer the Rallisport Challenge multiplayer tracks of old.

I was referring to the split-screen tracks for multiplayer. The RX tracks are good but I prefer the Rallisport Challenge multiplayer tracks of old.

Oh you mean the Race of Champions double lane crossover style tracks? No. sadly DR2 doesnt feature those.

Back