Doesn't Appear to be Installing Game to HDD ! ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabe Logan
  • 2 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
83
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Still only showing 1.2 GB for update plus about 200MB extra - same as GT5 was.

Certainly not installing all game incrementally as it should do.

I have settings correct as well - to allow install of game.

Anyone else notice this ?

Constant whirring of disk doing my head in, and I have plenty of space spare too.
 
You play when track or cars to load it will auto installing HDD. i got about 7.3gb. (sorry i bad speak english/grammar). :>
 
Not sure if it actually did anything, but release day after I got the game, I let it "play" all day while I was at work. The disk has spun up some, but not much at all. If ever, anymore.

Side note...with my new SSD installed, I can be in the GT6 menus in 27 seconds after starting the game from the PS menu.
 
Back