DogZy's photo lab

• Thread starter DogZy
  • 27 comments
Croatia
Zagreb
DomagojGT1
At the start, I would like to say hello to all of you, fellow GT5 lovers.

This will be my thread which will contain pictures I took in GT5 photomode. I said to myself, why wouldn't I share my pictures here, on GTPlanet, if I am uploading them to two other forums?

Before you start watching these pictures, calm down, relax and I hope you will enjoy in them.

I will upload pictures frequently, maybe twice a week. Images are stored on imgur. http://imgur.com/

PS. Pictures shown in this topic are original, uniqueand authentic. What I want to say is that I don't copy anybody's stile, cars and/or locations. Furthermore, no photoshop or any other similar programme used for editing. Pictures are straight from the game as it is.

Thank you for your time!
DogZy

Last edited:
8kH0wl.jpg

cMmf0l.jpg

ZlZI4l.jpg

Thank you Crooooooow! I assumed you have something to do with Croatia, but no :)
New to the forum, but not new to photography and driving in GT series ;)

I was not aware about Croatia nor Zagreb, until now. But, I hope you make the best out of your membership at :gtplanet:.

Thank you for a very qiuck response locoman ;)

It is not working that way, links only direct you to my album, and I don't wanna spoil my other pics hehe

DogZy
Thank you for a very qiuck response locoman ;)

It is not working that way, links only direct you to my album, and I don't wanna spoil my other pics hehe

Aha okay :) are you good at editing pictures? I might have a job for you ;)

Yep, another three from me. :)

4faSxl.jpg

tGVAMl.jpg

tnj5Pl.jpg

So, what do you think?

PS. Lambo vs. Ferrari photo is from special event-Toscana in GT life, before it has changed.

The pictures aren't half bad. 👍
I do however recommend reading this
Especially the part relating to Composition, since in my opinion your composition isn't the best.

Many thanks on constructive critics ;) Im puting here my older pics and later I will upload to you guys my latest works, which are better than these ;)

As always, three new coming right away :)

Think You should know. I always take one car on a track and I shoot photos of him as many as I can. Then, I get rid of some bad and always put three pics in post. You could say-my way :)

kkGUUl.jpg

0ThuSl.jpg

e7rObl.jpg

These are my early done ingame pictures, when I was still a "rookie" in photomode. So don't mind too much for wheels not spinning in 3rd picture ;)

Thanks for scrolling up and down. I would appreciate if You guys leave me any kind of feedback ;)

In my view the first shot would look better if it had some motion blur, along with some depth of field.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
In my view the first shot would look better if it had some motion blur, along with some depth of field.

See, there you go! Yeah, it has really good stuff, other than that, really great stuff.

Apart from the things already said by TVR&FF I think, in the last picture, the car is a bit too centered and you're using the miniature filter.
The miniature filter is good at what it's designed to do, but used like you used it it just means that the tires and the top of the car are blurred for no good reason.

Cheers!

Yeah, good observation Apok. I don't usually use miniature effect right because of what you mentioned. 3rd picture could have been better if I took off that effect but again... At that time I was pretty content, if you know what I mean :)

TVR and locoman
Thanks for commenting. About editing: not my stile :) I love when its taken straight from the oven to a plate, with no added sugars and sweeteners. Keeping it real hehe

DogZy
Cheers!

Yeah, good observation Apok. I don't usually use miniature effect right because of what you mentioned. 3rd picture could have been better if I took off that effect but again... At that time I was pretty content, if you know what I mean :)

TVR and locoman
Thanks for commenting. About editing: not my stile :) I love when its taken straight from the oven to a plate, with no added sugars and sweeteners. Keeping it real hehe

Alright.

Wow, it has been a while since I posted anything in here!:guilty:
Well, lets go with another pictures, want to know what people think of my technique...

0E0Hw.jpg

q98vz.jpg

IA5mC.jpg

Hope you like them!

You might want to resize your previews so that your gallery could be easier to view.
Quite a nice stream of photos you have there. 👍

Back