DoH!

  • Thread starter Thread starter byegad
  • 4 comments
  • 705 views
Messages
640
England
North East Engl
Messages
byegad
I've just booted up, loaded the update, logged in and done the first lap of Brands. Then I redeemed my codes and they are there, but...


PLEASE! PLEASE! Pleeaaassssseeeee..............

How do I get into a race? I can switch off the damn music, look at my garage and even buy tyres. But I can't enter a race, Licence test or get Online. What am I doing wrong?
 
buy the honda fit, after the first bit at brands, the next bit is to buy the fit.
 
Press the start button on the DS3 and the options will pop up when you are after finishing the introductory race.
 
Thanks guys. Egg on face!
 
You MUST buy that retched Honda FIT. Then hop into your Focus 15th Anny or whatever you wish :)
 
Back