Don HenleyMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ash6660
  • 7 comments
  • 640 views
Messages
306
Does anybody know what has happened to this musical genius?

Don Henley (as you may know) was a member of 'The Eagles' who had unforgettable hits like the most famous 'Hotel California', which then went on to be the fastest selling album ever. It even sold more quickly than 'Thriller', but didn't sell as many which is a shame cos the Eagles were much better than Jacko.

Don Henley then went on to make hits like 'New York Minute' and 'Boys of Summer', but where is he now?

Does anyone else like his music this much and know if he still does concerts etc.? 💡
 
"The way it is" is a fantastic song, but I don't really like anything else of his solo work.
 
daan
"The way it is" is a fantastic song, but I don't really like anything else of his solo work.
Isn't that song by Bruce Hornsby? Maybe Don Henley wrote it or did an cover?

I ordered Eagles greatest hits just couple of days ago. :) I really liked "The End of Innocence" as a kid(what an creepy kid!), so I'd love to see him make an comeback.

On Eagles being better than Michael Jackson, they are totally different types of artists, and I don't think you can really compare the two IMO. Anyone who grew up, during the MJ era knows how big this guy was. Think of an most popular artist in your country right now. MJ was bigger than that in your country, and all other countries in the world. I wasn't a fan of his, but he truly was King of Pop. It's a shame, the kind of freak he's become now. 👎
 
a6m5
Isn't that song by Bruce Hornsby? Maybe Don Henley wrote it or did an cover?
:dunce: I was just testing to see if you were paying attention....
 
Dirty Laundry!








:crazy:
 
Don Henley and The Eagles are still touring, my neighbour saw them two years ago and was really impressed with them. I believe they are in the middle of a 2005 tour, but tickets are very expensive...
 
Oh yes!! Don Henley is very much alive! I saw him and all the other 'Eagles' in concert just a couple of weeks ago. March 8, in Greenville, S.C. They were awesome! Definately one of the best concerts i've ever been to (well, i've only been to like 3) or will ever go to. He still had his voice and sounds just like he does on the albums. It was awesome!
 
Zrow
Dirty Laundry!








:crazy:


It is a great song, the lyrics talk sense about the cra[pness in the media, it is great. I prefer 'New York Minute', and the Eagles - 'Hotel California'
 
Back