Donations and dollar exchange for Brazill

• Thread starter Hekler_55
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Boy I feel stupid today....lol I had sent our favorite tuner @praiano63 many donations because he always tries to accommodate our requests and I found that I would use many of his tuned cars.

Any way I thought each time I was sending 20usd each time but just recently realized the exchange rate is 1usd=5.0836.

So each time he got a whopping $4 USD from me....

I have gotten 100s of hours of enjoyment and today finally send a decent donation in BRL money. :bowdown: :gtpflag::cheers:

So Mr. @praiano63 I do apologize for being such a cheap bastage and as always appreciate all you do.

BTW what does $50.00 buy you in Brazill?

Hello . I am very grateful . Your help is great for me. Where i will , i don't need so much money. I walk on the beach everyday , i don't have any real car , i work making pizza in my wood oven that i've build in my empty garage 8 years ago , after working during a long time in the frozen fish industry to raise my kids. Now they are old and independants . Now i can slow down .
With USD 50.00 i can eat during 2 weeks. I have a house with a roof , life is good for me.
My only problem and why i'm asking donation in my garage , is because my hobby is a very expensive hobby here in Brasil. A PS5 is USD900.00 3 monthes of my salary , my G29 was sponsored by Logitech , and i had to buy a USD700.00 4K 50'TV recently.
That's why , i couldn't be able to play GT without your help. You and so much people on GTPlanet.
Thanks a lot for your help , again. Have a good night.

Your worth it all. I.was just surprised at the exchange rate and on top of that things are very expensive there.

When I ask someone to do something for me, it's implied I can give you or anyone a donation. Weather you ask or not .

"You can always get in life what you want, if you will help others get what they want first"

Thank you again for all your help

Latest Posts

Back