Done... for now.

sounds good 2 me... can u have sumone send u a car, then u duplicate it and send them back the original

Quit posting in textspeak all the time. It is irritating as can be, and is against the rules of this Forum. You're not texting one of your bros, so knock it off. Jeez !!!!!!

Acceptable Use Policy:

•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Quit posting in textspeak all the time. It is irritating as can be, and is against the rules of this Forum. You're not texting one of your bros, so knock it off. Jeez !!!!!!

Acceptable Use Policy:

•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Yes I know this now... that was a while back, I didnt know that at first. Please I mean no dissrespect but Ive learned this lesson a while back. Thank you.

I can trade you a Caterham 7 as well as the CeberaSpeed12

No its fine that list is the cars I have to trade... the first list is cars I am looking for. If you want you can pick a car out of the last 2 lists that you want and I can send it to you... but you will have to wait a while to recieve it because I have other people waiting for cars. Message me if you have any more info for me. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a Dodge Super Bee if you can help please contact me in either this thread or PM me with more details.

Shelby GT350R '65
Shelby Series One Supercharged '03
TVR Cerbera Speed 12

i have definatley off the top of my head, but the GT350R has serious mods....
and the TVR has too but the TVR's are removable?

Oh dw lol i just read your pre post ^^^

Shelby GT350R '65
Shelby Series One Supercharged '03
TVR Cerbera Speed 12

i have definatley off the top of my head, but the GT350R has serious mods....
and the TVR has too but the TVR's are removable?

Oh dw lol i just read your pre post ^^^

Are you wanting these cars, or offering them?

I have those cars sir, sorry for wasting your time but if you would like one of my cars out of the last 2 lists please let me know, if you have a Dodge Superbee (preferably yellow with black stripes) that would be great. thank you for your cooperation and sorry for the inconveiniences.

It's fine mate, I don't have the superbee unfortunatley
:( best of luck in finding it though :)

Back