Done with GT5, need a new game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgancherjr
  • 8 comments
  • 864 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgancherjr

("Stupid-Fast")
Premium
Messages
2,166
United States
Indiana
Messages
JGancherJr & Stupid-Fast_Jay
Messages
King0fKongs
Hi, I posted this on the GT5 forum because I want to here from GT5 people, I'm at Lvl 40 A & B spec, got 1000 cars and 20million $ so until online gameplay comes back I'm at a stand still. So, I'm buying a new game! Witch one should I buy? Thank you all for your input!
1: Test Drive Unlimited 2
2: Shift 2
3: F1 2010
 
F1 2010 anyday most realistic of the 3 IMO.
 
andy54321
F1 2010 anyday most realistic of the 3 IMO.

Is it all "track" races?
 
It's not really a question about the gt5 so I don't know how the mods will take this.

Anyway I'd spend my money on F1 2010 as it is a really really good game.
 
Hey can you help me out? On a new account, can you redo NASCAR Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced, as well as AMG Flight Academy Beginner and Advanced in Silver?

I could also use Gran turismo Rally Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.

I would need the info in this format:

Beginner
Bronze: 300xp
Silver: 500xp
Gold: 1,100xp

Intermediate
Bronze: 800xp
Silver: 1,700xp
Gold: 3,300xp

Advanced:
Bronze: 1,400xp
Silver: 2,800xp
Gold: 5,600xp

I need them to be all gold. I need the experience listing
 
Well if the moderators see this please leave it up for an hour or so, so I can get some good feedback, thank you!
 
Hey can you help me out? On a new account, can you redo NASCAR Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced, as well as AMG Flight Academy Beginner and Advanced in Silver?

I could also use Gran turismo Rally Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.

I would need the info in this format:

This thread's kind of in the wrong place, so you might lose this question :D

Try GT5 EXP per Event/Race List *Incomplete* for an answer. If you can't find the info you want then make your own list and post it for everyone else :D
 
Hi, I posted this on the GT5 forum because I want to here from GT5 people, I'm at Lvl 40 A & B spec, got 1000 cars and 20million $ so until online gameplay comes back I'm at a stand still. So, I'm buying a new game! Witch one should I buy? Thank you all for your input!
1: Test Drive Unlimited 2
2: Shift 2
3: F1 2010

Shift 2 all the way bro! It offers the most compelling racing experience in any console title to date. 👍

Come on over to the Shift subforum and have a peek around...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198122
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back