Donnie Darko

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZZII
  • 5 comments
  • 475 views

Rank Donnie Darko

  • 10

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 9

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 8

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 7

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 0

    Votes: 2 13.3%

  • Total voters
    15
Messages
559
Rank it.

I had never heard of it before until someone suggested it to me. I thought it was great. As most of the critics say, it is not easily classified. It is part sci-fi, part horror, part thriller, part satirical drama and deals with a ton of different themes, never really picking a single one but making great points about them all. What are your thoughts? I give it an 8/10, which is a high score for me.
 
I would go with an eight of ten too. It was so good, when I saw it on sale, I snatched it right up!
 
8-9 so I've given it a 9, it was a crazy film that, but a damn good one.
 
9 from me - I loved it

Excellent soundtrack as well
 
Originally posted by Scaff
9 from me - I loved it

Excellent soundtrack as well

Definately. Unfortunately, being a medium-low-budget film they couldn't release it on CD. :(
 
I uh...I just saw this one. It's gonna stick with me for a while.
 
Back