Don't do this

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 10 comments
  • 1,389 views

SuperShouden

(Banned)
Messages
7,542
Messages
SuperShouden
I unshared my Mazda Furai while looking at the "online" cars screen and now, I've had to restart the game like five times. So be warned.

Six and it still won't let me back in GTLife. It either gets stuck at the front menu or when I click on the "GTLife" icon it doesn't load it.
 
Same thing happened to me just a minute ago. I bought some parts for my car and changed the tires, when I wanted exit the game it just freezed.Now it takes forever to load the menu and if it let me chose something it gets stuck on the loading screen for a good couple minutes. It loads the games eventually but it takes forever. Anyway to fix it? Cause there is no way I'm gonna go through everything from scratch.
 
Almost sounds like the same problem people were having on day 1 of the game. Maybe try signing out of PSN?
 
It finally let me back in GTLife after the seventh try. I'd Recommend when you can select the GTLife icon, wait until the background video starts.
 
It looks like it fixed itself, ufff I was worried I'm gonna have to delete my save file to fix it :)
 
mine got stuck once after putting parts, after 20 mintues it continued, haven't had any other problem
 
Almost sounds like the same problem people were having on day 1 of the game. Maybe try signing out of PSN?

That also helps too. 👍
 
Looks like you guys had the issue where your connection to the servers timed out. they were down but are probably back online now, just like JeffKill mentionned.
 
Anybody had probs after the update today?? I got a corrupt data message when i tried to install update, so i rebooted and downloaded it again, it installed ok but when i went to play GT5, it came up with the install sreen like when u first put it on. I thought itmust be to do with the update, so continued, then when it said 20 min remaining, i thought it wasn't right, i didnt want to teinstall my game, so i cancelled. then when i put gt5 on, ive lost some cars, (notably my downloaded ones that i can get back i hope). some cars had thier icons missing in the garage, but where there when i clicked on them. also it running very slow cos it thinks i havnt installed it, and is streamimng from the disc. nightmare. don't know whether to risk re installing it in case i lose all my cars, and im at level 14. not much but i wouldnt want to do it again, and i got some rare cars. depressed. cheers PD.
 
Sign out of your PSN. Same thing happened to me, as soon as I sign out, everything went back to normal.
The new update increase the number of people online so the server is sluggish again.
 
Back