- 169
When I was watching a replay the other day, I was toggling through the different views and suddenly there was something that looked like in inside view!
It was the view you have looking through the window to the outside of the car.(left and right) After a few seconds it kinda changed and there was like a shadow of the window you are looking through! And when I selected the other view to look through the other side-window, you could actually see the driver!
Anyone else seen this?
I can't remember the car, but I think it was at Laguna Seca.
It was the view you have looking through the window to the outside of the car.(left and right) After a few seconds it kinda changed and there was like a shadow of the window you are looking through! And when I selected the other view to look through the other side-window, you could actually see the driver!
Anyone else seen this?
I can't remember the car, but I think it was at Laguna Seca.