- 482
- Aero-R
Night #1 - 21st April: Back from the university (I come back from it at 20:30 night 70% days), turn on my PS3 & I finished the A tests, so I started my first PP online race. I was on Fuji with my Ferrari F430 thinking about do my best on my first PP online race. On my other online races I was 80% from 1st to 3rd so I was going with good feelings to the professional ones. Unfortunately, when I was racing then my first PP race on Fuji I saw that a Clio V6 was passing my Ferrari F430 !!!!!, I said: oh **** Aero, you suck, leave alone your GT5, this is not for you (I finished the race anyway as good player, and I went to bed with that sad feeling).
NEXT DAY - Morning: Wake up at morning, and playin' I realized that by default the Ferrari F430's QTS config. had a so "top speed" gear ratio... I was so quickly to try the 700PP that I didn't even check the gear ratio because I just though "c'mon, it's a Ferrari". That was the reason of my bad time the last night, jesus christ !. Then I did a config and I won 4 races on the S tests (3 of them on GOLD, one on SILVER), and I quit to go to the university.
Night #2 - 22nd April: This night starting my GTP_Aero-R account. I tried some online professional ones but couldn't reach the good driving I wanted so was a bit dissapointed about my driving & I thought it was the time to practise and start some S tests. Then I started the S-3 with my brand new Mine's and I spent more than 50 minutes on it trying to reach what I wanted: the GOLD, and the best I did was 00:47:206 (but I was thinking the GOLD limit was 00:47:000) so I say: bah, I suck one more time and I did turn off the console.
NEXT DAY - 02:25: Still awake at the "next days night hours" (sorry but I don't know how to call this on english.. just the morning after the 00:00) and I was checking youtube videos to see how they could reach GOLD because I was still 00:00:206 above the GOLD and I coulnd't improve it even doing my best. I was shocked when on a video I saw the limit was 00:47:500 so I though: c'mon, the NTSC-Japanese have another time limit???, then I was directly to turn on my PS3 and thinking about check it to do a topic here on GTPlanet asking 'bout that change.. and then I saw that I'd reach GOLD on those 50 minutes just with the 00:47:206 for first time but I was so much "blocked" thinking about GOLD to realize that the limit was 00:47:500 instead of 00:47:000.
-> Conclusion: I'm at this point (finishing my S test and doing 700 PPs online) but I bought my PS3 on this Friday 18th April, so maybe I've played so much, my mind isn't going properly. The message is don't play on this way at nights.. at least not if you'd university days that killed your brain. As I see the mornings are better for GT5P, and I still remember how I did wake up on the last years because I get the GOLDs on GRAN TURISMO 2 & 3 better at mornings that at nights
Just wanted to share my hilarious experience, thanx 4 read it. I'm better going to bed after post it because I shouldn't drive more at this hours. I hope get better nights for my next PP races with you now that I'm a GTP member. Anyone play at mornings online?
NEXT DAY - Morning: Wake up at morning, and playin' I realized that by default the Ferrari F430's QTS config. had a so "top speed" gear ratio... I was so quickly to try the 700PP that I didn't even check the gear ratio because I just though "c'mon, it's a Ferrari". That was the reason of my bad time the last night, jesus christ !. Then I did a config and I won 4 races on the S tests (3 of them on GOLD, one on SILVER), and I quit to go to the university.
Night #2 - 22nd April: This night starting my GTP_Aero-R account. I tried some online professional ones but couldn't reach the good driving I wanted so was a bit dissapointed about my driving & I thought it was the time to practise and start some S tests. Then I started the S-3 with my brand new Mine's and I spent more than 50 minutes on it trying to reach what I wanted: the GOLD, and the best I did was 00:47:206 (but I was thinking the GOLD limit was 00:47:000) so I say: bah, I suck one more time and I did turn off the console.
NEXT DAY - 02:25: Still awake at the "next days night hours" (sorry but I don't know how to call this on english.. just the morning after the 00:00) and I was checking youtube videos to see how they could reach GOLD because I was still 00:00:206 above the GOLD and I coulnd't improve it even doing my best. I was shocked when on a video I saw the limit was 00:47:500 so I though: c'mon, the NTSC-Japanese have another time limit???, then I was directly to turn on my PS3 and thinking about check it to do a topic here on GTPlanet asking 'bout that change.. and then I saw that I'd reach GOLD on those 50 minutes just with the 00:47:206 for first time but I was so much "blocked" thinking about GOLD to realize that the limit was 00:47:500 instead of 00:47:000.
-> Conclusion: I'm at this point (finishing my S test and doing 700 PPs online) but I bought my PS3 on this Friday 18th April, so maybe I've played so much, my mind isn't going properly. The message is don't play on this way at nights.. at least not if you'd university days that killed your brain. As I see the mornings are better for GT5P, and I still remember how I did wake up on the last years because I get the GOLDs on GRAN TURISMO 2 & 3 better at mornings that at nights
Just wanted to share my hilarious experience, thanx 4 read it. I'm better going to bed after post it because I shouldn't drive more at this hours. I hope get better nights for my next PP races with you now that I'm a GTP member. Anyone play at mornings online?