dont use a transfer kit

got a new xbox slim and used the official microsoft transfer lead to take all my stuff from old to new xbox. BAD mistake, all my stuff on the hard drive went across ok but my forza 4 saved game did not.got to start all over again (well pi**ed off). 🤬:censored:after a google search i should have move the save to the cloud first then back to the new xbox from cloud. any cars are cash would be most welcome..

Did you go to your account and transfer your licensing data? I can't remember where it is exactly, but look for your account section in the xbox menu and there should be an option to transfer data/info over to your new xbox.

If that doesn't solve your issue, is your saved game still on the old harddrive?

Strange, I used the transfer cable back in December and had no issues with Forza 4 at all that was coming from an Elite to a 250gb slim

Did you use the disc that came with it?

Strange, I used the transfer cable back in December and had no issues with Forza 4 at all that was coming from an Elite to a 250gb slim

Did you use the disc that came with it?
there was no disk fezz. i had the Elite and now got the glossy look slim. i just plugged the hard drive from the Elite to the new slim and followed the on screen instructions. one hour latter i had a nice copy of my old Elite on my slim minus my forza save game :confused:. i did some googleing and found a few people had the same issue. oh well up to level 6 now and a few nicker in the pot.

Did you go to your account and transfer your licensing data? I can't remember where it is exactly, but look for your account section in the xbox menu and there should be an option to transfer data/info over to your new xbox.

If that doesn't solve your issue, is your saved game still on the old harddrive?
ah thats a good point, i dint transfer the licensing data, the old save game is on my new drive (i think will have to look) so when this did not load i started a fresh so i have another save game data. i will have a look into what you said, just hope that works (touches wood)...:)

Back