Don't wanna spend 625000 cr on Swimmwagon...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mc959
  • 14 comments
  • 814 views
Messages
271
Messages
mc959
Got almost all Premium cars specialy the best ones(Lambo's, Ferrari's, Mclaren's,... got both Peugeot 908 HDI)

But i want a fully tuned Swimmwagon with all tyres(except comfort)
in standard color...

I'm at my work so will close this thread at 18pm CET, just tell me what you want and i will send it after receiving the swimmwagon. Will be home after
21pm and will only be able to send then requested car..

Here's my PSN: mc959

If you got questions, just shoot.

will check every hour for questions or propositions, so give me some time to answer cause i'm at work, thx...
 
Last edited:
I have one in the tan color will send for the Team Total Playstation 908.
 
I have one fully tuned in return for an X1 if you have it?
 
to byoung

If the tan color is the standard one,
just be sure to send me a fully tuned one then it's good enough for me.
keep in mind i will only be at 21pm cet that i will be able to send it.
just send me already your friend invite...
 
Last edited:
When I bought mine there were 3 color options. The desert tan looked the best to me so I bought it. It is fully tuned as well and I have all sets of tires. I easily won the seasonal event with it. I can't send until after the reset tomorrow as I have one to send tonight from a previous trade. I can send at 7 pm est tomorrow. Feel free to wait and send yours til after you get the one I send. My psn is;
byoung93
 
to red-cell

i also need the HPA TT and The tuned G37, if you got one of those i can send you the X2010 from redbull
 
to byoung

No worries will put a reminder and send you the car tonight, if trade goes well we can keep in touch for more trades :)
 
to red-cell

i also need the HPA TT and The tuned G37, if you got one of those i can send you the X2010 from redbull

I've got the HPA TT :) Brand new if you want that for the X2010, can do it now if you like?

PSN: Red-Cell
 
to byoung

No worries will put a reminder and send you the car tonight, if trade goes well we can keep in touch for more trades :)

Sounds good, will send your car as soon as it will let me tomorrow.
 
At Red-cell

Sounds good to me, send me friend invite. But will only be able to send it tomorrow because i will send today the car to byoung. Will send you the X1 from Redbull
 
At Red-cell

Sounds good to me, send me friend invite. But will only be able to send it tomorrow because i will send today the car to byoung. Will send you the X1 from Redbull

No worries :) Added you on PSN, let me know when you'll be online to do the trade- I should be on pretty late tonight after 12am, aswell as tommorrow day.
 
No worries :) Added you on PSN, let me know when you'll be online to do the trade- I should be on pretty late tonight after 12am, aswell as tommorrow day.

Around 1am 29/02 will be able to send it to you...

If trade goes well we can also keep in touch for more trades... :)
 
Around 1am 29/02 will be able to send it to you...

If trade goes well we can also keep in touch for more trades... :)

:) Thats fine with me! I'll be on then mate. Thanks in advance!
 
Sounds good, will send your car as soon as it will let me tomorrow.

VW sent, sorry for the slight delay, got held up at work an hour or so longer than I expected.
 
VW sent, sorry for the slight delay, got held up at work an hour or so longer than I expected.


Thanks mate, hope your enjoying the 908, hear you soon...
 
Back