Dont worry about bans if you drive offline.

• Thread starter Theace37
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Chicago
Theace37
Guys. They arent going to ban you if you have them in your garage or use them offline. So Dont delete them

I can offer you 99.9999999% guarantee on that.
Was talking to my father thismorning (he is a IP lawyer) they will only ban people using them in online challenges because otherwise they would have a PR mess on their hands. If you havent allready deleted the best cars to come to GT5... dont!

You dont have to. There are many other liability/PR reasons they wont ban you. Pm me of concerned.

Ace

Edit: this was typed on my phone, please excuse spelling/ grammar etc.

So if I don't use it online it's ok? Well anyone who is able to do programming go to town on this game and rip it apart. Doesn't matter what you do to the game, just don't play online. 👍

So if I don't use it online it's ok? Well anyone who is able to do programming go to town on this game and rip it apart. Doesn't matter what you do to the game, just don't play online. 👍

*Cough Lounge is perfect aswell Cough*

Just dont go in Seasonal events with Hybrids thats how you get banned imo.

Nicely said. I am keeping all my hybrids :).

Just FYI, I think it's well known that PD browse these boards. Creating a thread like this might give them ideas. :scared:

They probably won't, and they will probably only ban people who use them online in PD events at that.

But they do have access to all of the information for the cars in your garage regardless of if you use them online or off; so I wouldn't say to people to not worry at all.

R1600Turbo
Just FYI, I think it's well known that PD browse these boards. Creating a thread like this might give them ideas. :scared:

It doesnt matter. PD isnt an idiot. Im sure 20-40% of the GT5 players possess hybrids. PD would be committing PR suicide if they banned those people.

They may have access but they arent going to do something about it. Like I said it would be a death sentence for them and a PR nightmare.

Last edited:
Guys. They arent going to ban you if you have them in your garage or use them offline. So Dont delete them

Was talking to my father thismorning (he is a IP lawyer) they will only ban people using them in online challenges because otherwise they would have a PR mess on their hands. If you havent allready deleted the best cars to come to GT5... dont!

You dont have to. There are many other liability/PR reasons they wont ban you. Pm me of concerned.

Ace

Edit: this was typed on my phone, please excuse spelling/ grammar etc.

Is he working for Sony? If not, his guarantee is worth nothing. Why would an online challenge be different from any other online aspect of the game?

eran0004
Is he working for Sony? If not, his guarantee is worth nothing. Why would an online challenge be different from any other online aspect of the game?

I didnt say just challenge. Just public online. Lounges would be fine as they arent open to the public.

And this is from my father (an IP lawyer) this is part of what he does (patents, trade secrets, CODING, etc.)

And what exactly will you back this guarantee with?

Are you going to take legal action against Sony if they ban someone for using cars offline?

No, so don't write cheques your ass can't cash.

This gets a lock and don't use these boards to make grand claims you can't back up again (and that's not a polite request - its a specific instruction - follow it if you like your membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back