dont you hate it when....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1mic
  • 13 comments
  • 587 views

1mic

(Banned)
Messages
2,173
the other cars make you spin out wen you over shoot and try to go back in a line???
 
cars like 787b NEVER pit!!!! on some races!!!
 
They dont do that to me, I think that has never happened to me in GT3 the last time that happened was in GT2.
 
Do so good on Apricot hill TT until you get to the cones and you FAIL.
 
yah that is really stupid. it seems like the only way i lose races is when the stupid AI cars spin me out. :mad:
 
Originally posted by loserkid
yah that is really stupid. it seems like the only way i lose races is when the stupid AI cars spin me out. :mad:

If the AI cars spin you out, you're going too slow! 😈
 
Originally posted by 1mic
the other cars make you spin out wen you over shoot and try to go back in a line???

I think it more a case of I make myself spin out when I over shoot the corner, try to correct to suddenly, clip the curb or grass, and spin the car right around and end up in the gravel, and in last place! No, I've never had a probelm with the AI making me spin.
 
yep, i know this situation....
multiple times i have been in the lead, then break when corner comes and BAM AI hits and spins me... and i lost the race... this has happen to me like over TEN freakin' times.... then i got fustrated and got myself a CAR, F1... it happens no more... coz after the start i won't see the other cars... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by kyle
Do so good on Apricot hill TT until you get to the cones and you FAIL.

also at LS, in the licence test's there in any case
 
Originally posted by 1mic
cars like 787b NEVER pit!!!! on some races!!!

Everytime I raced the Cote d'Azur enduro the 787b pitted every three laps.
 
like i said loong ago ON SOME RACES
 
Such was read. I was merely comparing my experiences that were contrary to yours is all.
 
Back