Don't you just love when you see a classic comedy and it feels fresh again?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAM
  • 17 comments
  • 1,252 views

CAM

Welcome Home, Deuce.
Premium
Messages
5,818
United States
Pirate Nation
Messages
CAM-33
I just watched Superbad and Caddyshack again for the first time in awhile this weekend, and the feeling was overwhelming. I knew all the quotes, but I just love it when a movie can make me laugh out loud even the umpteenth time I've seen it 👍.
 
Superbad is always going to be one of my all-time favorite comedies. The thing that makes it so special is what happens to the main cast in many ways relates to me and some of my friends. Pure genius and real craziness.
 
Last edited:
I just love the way they capture their age level. Like I can see some of my friends being exactly like Seth, going up to a really pretty girl and ending the conversation by saying, "So I should just bring a crapload of crap?" :lol:
 
I watched 'Wayne's World a lot when I was a kid.

In my late teens it came onto the TV so my friends and I decided it was worth watching, difference was at that time I was smoking a whole lot of trees. The movie was completely changed in my eyes and maybe even better than the first time I saw it as I'm sure some of the scenes have a reference to being stoned.

"This man needs coffee and sugar, stat!"
 
It's just the best feeling 👍. I think I'm gonna watch Animal House again this weekend and do that again :).

"Dude, we're the only white people in here."

"We are going to die."

Hahahahaha :lol:.
 
Cool Runnings!! :lol:

I feel like watching it again.
 
There are so many movies, so little time to watch them all!
 
I just did the same thing with "Theres Something About Mary". 13 years later and I still die laughing at some of the parts. Especially the bathroom zipper scene. :lol:
 
CAMAROBOY69
I just did the same thing with "Theres Something About Mary". 13 years later and I still die laughing at some of the parts. Especially the bathroom zipper scene. :lol:

:lol: The look on his face never gets old :).
 
Just all the lines from that scene too.
"I was looking at the birds!"
"He was masturbating!!"
"Its ok my wife is an orthodontist" then sprays anticeptic on his privates.
"Howd you get the beans above the frank!!??"
"Whats that bubble?!"
"Franks and beans!"
"Its ok I will just untuck my shirt and cover it up. Then I can still go to the prom"
:lol:

The list goes on and on from that scene. http://www.viddler.com/explore/loopytube/videos/319/
 
CAMAROBOY69
Just all the lines from that scene too.
"I was looking at the birds!"
"He was masturbating!!"
"Its ok my wife is an orthodontist" then sprays anticeptic on his privates.
"Howd you get the beans above the frank!!??"
"Whats that bubble?!"
"Franks and beans!"
"Its ok I will just untuck my shirt and cover it up. Then I can still go to the prom"
:lol:

The list goes on and on from that scene. http://www.viddler.com/explore/loopytube/videos/319/

Hahaha classic :lol: 👍.
 
Try...
- Spies Like Us
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles
-The Great Outdoors

Classic stuff right there!
 
turboash78
Try...
- Spies Like Us
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles
-The Great Outdoors

Classic stuff right there!

I think we should make a list. I know there's a best movie thread, but is there a best comedy thread?
 
Or maybe a GTP Must See Movie Wall (kinda like the GTP Automotive Cool Wall)? Make a poll per week and compile the list from there?
 
turboash78
Or maybe a GTP Must See Movie Wall (kinda like the GTP Automotive Cool Wall)? Make a poll per week and compile the list from there?

Sounds cool to me, is it like a social group or a thread? I haven't checked out the Auto Wall you speak of yet.
 
Blazing saddles, kentucky fried movie and spaceballs all have to be on this list
 
Caz
Blazing saddles, kentucky fried movie and spaceballs all have to be on this list

Ah yes, Spaceballs. What a wonderful movie.

"Spaceballs: The Toilet Paper." :lol:
 
Cool Runnings!! :lol:

I feel like watching it again.

Watched it on cable the other week for the first time in years, classic. :lol:
 
Back