Donuts

• Thread starter Shure
  • 6 comments
Does anyone know if its possible to do donuts (spin the car round on the spot, with full lock and a heavy right foot) in GT4:Prologue?

It used to really annoy me in GT3 how it was impossible to do this, as it would for some reason dissable full lock of the wheels (im guessing for auto stability reasons) if you gave the car to much gas.

I know this doesnt really help get fast lap times, but it sure is fun :) . It also helps out after a crash when you end up facing the wrong way and want to turn round in a hurry.

I know for sure you still cant do it when using the Dual Shock Pad, but I've been reading that the new 900 degree logitech wheel eliminates any computer aided interference when it comes to steering.

In the mean time its looks like I'll have to resort to Project Gothem 2 for my much needed donut fun :dunce:

Don't think it can be done unfortunately. :(

You can still hold brake and do a 'brake/accellerate' burnout.

Shure
I know for sure you still cant do it when using the Dual Shock Pad, but I've been reading that the new 900 degree logitech wheel eliminates any computer aided interference when it comes to steering.
Exactly. Then I see no reason for not being able to do those donuts stuff.

I could do it in GT3 and I've done it in Prologue too, so I don't see your problem.
It is a little harder in Prologue, that's all.

When I was bored in GT and I was feeling particularly confident I would do a Donut on the start line with my TVR LM (perhaps even 2) and then blast off after the pack that had disappeared!!

C.

If you like donuts try GTR with a pad :) You will be in donut heaven! PGR2 is also fun for donuts as the cars have stupid amounts of power.

The lack of power in the cars allways annoyed me in gt, you put the gas to max, and it doesn't go nuts or anything, just goes like a normal road car :( . I want it to go nuts when I apply power!

Back