doodlemonoply's GT6 Videos! | Two new videos posted! | I take requests!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doodle
  • 19 comments
  • 1,630 views

Doodle

Premium
Messages
5,921
United States
Maryland
Messages
DoodleAM
Messages
DoodleAM
Hello everyone! I'll be posting some videos of GT6 gameplay in this thread and on YouTube. It will mainly consist of hotlaps and races! I don't have a screen recorder, so I have to revert to using my iPhone 5 for now. Some of the videos may include bad quality and poor camera work. :D Enjoy :)

Hot Laps





OP is currently under construction. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just organizing the videos.​
 
Last edited:
Two new videos up today! I'll be happy to take any requests on a car and track combo you would like to see me run. :) Enjoy!



 
Why haven't I seen this yet? Nice.
 
I haven't driven the Toronado yet but I never would have thought it could do a 2:08 on Ascari. Nice lap as always. What tires were you using on that?
 
I haven't driven the Toronado yet but I never would have thought it could do a 2:08 on Ascari. Nice lap as always. What tires were you using on that?

I'm using sport softs, which is the default tire.
 
Wow thanks Frari!

 
More videos!



 
Nice thread! 👍 Have to ask though, do you use SRF?
 
Nice thread! 👍 Have to ask though, do you use SRF?

On the seasonals, I have to use SRF to be competitive. Everywhere else, I keep it off. 👍
 
Wow thanks Frari!


AWESOME, never thought of that combo!
What tires and upgrades? I wanna give it a shot! 👍

EDIT: I see your tires! Sport Soft 👍
 
AWESOME, never thought of that combo!
What tires and upgrades? I wanna give it a shot!

Fully modded with the sports exhaust rather than the racing exhaust. 👍
 
On the seasonals, I have to use SRF to be competitive. Everywhere else, I keep it off. 👍
You haven't happen to have done a lap of the Vision GT at Bathurst without SRF have you?:p
Kinda curious to see how a 2:01.4 compares to you super fast guys.

Anyway, nice vids and good laps:)
 
You haven't happen to have done a lap of the Vision GT at Bathurst without SRF have you?:p
Kinda curious to see how a 2:01.4 compares to you super fast guys.

Anyway, nice vids and good laps:)

I haven't given the Vision GT a proper go yet, but I'll see what I can do. I need to try to hold on to my lead on the Jag TT.
 
I haven't given the Vision GT a proper go yet, but I'll see what I can do. I need to try to hold on to my lead on the Jag TT.
Cool, thanks:cheers:
 
I have a challenge for you: Pagani Huayra on Nurburgring; Sports Hards?
 
I have a challenge for you: Pagani Huayra on Nurburgring; Sports Hards?

Sounds fun! I'll give it a go. 👍
 
Back