Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monza (no chicanes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
GTBposter.png

Welcome to my new championship for 2017 which I hinted at in my status updates. It's a casual racing series, so in other words the opposite to FGTC.

There are three race car classes I've made: GTA, GTB and GTC. GTC are the lowest-ranked cars, GTB second and GTA is on first. Cars in GTA are prototypes, GTB cars are ones around the performance of a Dodge Viper GTSR Team Oreca, and GTC cars are anything worse than GTB.
  • Autumn Ring
  • Twin Ring Motegi (Full)
  • Cape Ring (full)
  • Gran Turismo Arena
  • Special Stage Route 5
  • Circuit de la Sierra
  • MidField Raceway (Reverse)
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2005, with chicanes)
  • Brands Hatch GP
  • Monza (no chicanes)
  • High-Speed Ring
  • Nurburgring (24h)
The laps/time or track settings will be decided on the day of the race, although the normal settings should be midday (except SSR5), dynamic weather, 30 times, (based off of current weather where I am at the time of the event), times 1 time progression, and races should last around 30 minutes. By voting in the poll, you can choose the order of the races.
Races should happen every other Friday. The tracks used in the races will be the choice of the people who vote in the poll for them. The one with the most votes will go first, the one with the least will go last. In the event of a tie, the track @Jordan prefers will go first.
Your car must be part of the class it is racing in. For this championship, cars on the lines of the Dodge Viper GTSR Team Oreca or Zonda Race Car are accepted. Cars in GTB should be max-tuned. Why? Well, why not?

Your car should have a customizable number, although as long as there aren't more than one car of the same number, I'm happy. You cannot drive cars with a blank space for a number unless you cannot add one, like on the Lister Storm.

The PP limit is 700. How you get to that limit is completely up to you. Tyre type must be medium or hard unless track is wet.
In DMGTBC, you must be part of a team. They must (if possible) use cars that are the same colour in order to easily indentify a team member. The teams should be 2 to 4 players big. If one member of the team cannot get a car in the team colour, they will have to tell the race operators and their team. They should also try to get a car with a similar (not exact) colour. I need to know who I'm talking to.

As a driver, you must not use a racing wheel. I want this to be fair racing and I don't want wheel users to completely dominate the DS3 users.
  • Your car must comply with the car rules.
  • You must comply to the driver and team rules.
  • Do not chat during qualifying or the race, text or voice. This is unless you have crashed, at which point you must say so using the chat. In practice you can chat to your heart's will.
  • Drive cleanly.
  • If you are about to be lapped, you may ghost yourself if you like. However, not doing so and causing a crash will cause disciplinary action against you.
  • Do not under any circumstance use a racing wheel during any part of the event. I do not want DS3 users like myself to be trumped by ones with racing wheels.
  • If you wish to exit a race while it is in progress, say so in the chat (text only) and exit the track, not the event.
Points will be awarded for winning races. The amount of points you can get in a race depends on how many racers there are. If there are 14 racers, the 1st place driver gets 14 points. The person in last gets 1. If you DNF you won't get any points.

The Driver scores are simply the points you gain over the Championship. The team scores are all of the teams' points added together, divided by the amount of drivers in that team. If a 4-driver team gets 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 14th in a 15-player race they would get 8 points (7.75 rounded up) for their team.
To issue a complaint on a racer's behaviour in a race, you make contact me via PSN or by sending me a PM for me to punish that driver, if they have done anything that's a bit naughty. I'll be keeping a replay of all the races so if I do see why you complained, that driver will get a penalty point.

If you gain enough penalty points the following sanctions may be given:
  • 1 points: Message of advice from me.
  • 2 points: Ban from next race.
  • 3 points: 10 Driver points removed.
  • 4 points: All Driver points removed.
  • 5 points: Points gained from this point will not be counted in both the Driver and Team scores.
  • 6 points: Total ban from Championship.
If you wish to sign up, please PM me your PSN ID, the car you'll use, the team you're in and your number (if that number is already used, I will notify you and request that you change it.

If you have any questions please PM me them so they can be answered.

Thanks to @DestenDeath2 for making FGTC4. His thread has seriously helped me making this one.

Last edited:
Back