Doomotron's Custom Tuning Car List

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
[This thread may not belong here. If it needs moving to a different thread, that's fine with me!]

As I am not exactly the worlds best driver, I sometimes have to tune cars to win events (***COUGH***Pickup Truck Race***COUGH***). These are what I call 'Custom Tuning Cars' (CTC). I have made a few, until I stopped to save for the four black Le Mans Race Cars.
I'll start making more soon. Here's the list of CTCs I have made:
- Honda S2000 Type V CTC
- Lexus IS200 CTC
- Cadillac CIEN Concept CTC
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 CTC
- A Pickup Truck (I've forgotten the name, coming soon...)
- Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top CTC

As of the 9th of January 2016

Statistics, dates, other information and more cars coming soon!

EDIT (6/2/2016)
I have now stopped making CTCs in GT4, and have started making them in GT5 as there are more cars and tuning options. Can a moderator/admin please move this thread?

Last edited:
lets talk s2000. well the s2k is a grippy car. its fun to drive and its not that tail happy. how about we transform it into a tail happy car and we drift along the course. xD. wanna make reasearch with you as you can give some feed back on my setup. my driving style is aggressive. drift before corner entry with huge speed. favourite track. Deep forest, Trial Mountain, Mid Field( high speed drift 180kph++ ).

lets talk s2000. well the s2k is a grippy car. its fun to drive and its not that tail happy. how about we transform it into a tail happy car and we drift along the course. xD. wanna make reasearch with you as you can give some feed back on my setup. my driving style is aggressive. drift before corner entry with huge speed. favourite track. Deep forest, Trial Mountain, Mid Field( high speed drift 180kph++ ).

I like your ideas. My test track is Fuji Speedway 90s. Also I have started to make my CTCs in GT5 because there are more cars and better tuning options. In GT5, I make Aqua Blue cars which signify to me that they are fast. If only GT5 servers were still up so I could share them.

Back