Doomotron's Question About Tuning Car Dealership's Tuning Shop

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
If you have a car which can be tuned, why do it at the Tuning Car Dealership's tuning shop? What's the point? Is it cheaper? Are the options more affective? Please tell me.

If this thread doesn't belong here, and get's moved to another place, I'm fine with that, as long as somebody answers!

AFAIK there is no difference. Probably just easier to get to than going through the manufacturer.

If you have a car which can be tuned, why do it at the Tuning Car Dealership's tuning shop? What's the point? Is it cheaper? Are the options more affective? Please tell me.

If this thread doesn't belong here, and get's moved to another place, I'm fine with that, as long as somebody answers!

AFAIK there is no difference. Probably just easier to get to than going through the manufacturer.
Tuner shops have an extra turbo option.

Prices of the parts are the same, I think. You do get an access to Original Turbine Kit (Lvl.5) and Original Suspension Kit though.

The Original Turbine Kit (Lvl.5) is the ultimate kit, it delivers maximum power and better power output on lower revs than usual Turbo Kits (Lvl.1-4).

The Original Suspension Kit has more options than the Semi-racing kit and less than F.C. Suspension kit (I think you can't alter bound and rebound separately, only damper in general). In addition, range of values you get for springs (and ride height, I believe) is not as wide, it is more suitable for rough, stiffer tuning.

Beware, some cars that can be tuned in Tuned Village shops do not get that parts.

Back