Double Save Trick!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quattro
  • 16 comments
  • 833 views
Messages
451
I recently finished GT3 so I thougt... lets win all the exclusive colours and cars....

So ofcourse I used the Series save trick but after a while me and my friend came up with an idea.

We used my game and as usual... before the last race of a series we saved.... on 2 memorycards!

So we could win 2 cars in 1... after that you simply have to trade the cars and resave them!

So thats how I've got almost every car and colour you can win !:) ;)

(ps: tried to search but didn't find so don't be pissed if so)

Give it a trie !!

greets

Steve
 
Here's a further hint to sped your progress along.

Save before last race to memory card 1.
Win car, Save to memory card 2.
Reload Memory card 1, win new car.
"Trade" first won car back to first memory card, save to memory card #2.
Reload Memory card #1, win third car.
"Trade" first two cars from memory card 2
Save on memory card 2.
Reload card 1, win new car.
"Trade" 3 won cars from memory card #2.
you now have all 4 cars.

Save to memory card #1.

AO
 
Hmmm ... Does that really work???? have to try it
 
Yep, it works, you just need to have the cash on hand to "Trade" the cars.

AO
 
This is what I had to do to win the "Apple Jacks" Camaro Race Car finally.
 
I think gumpy first exploited this trick...when he did the same thing as what you're doing now...I wonder where he is these days.
 
enough to trade the cars... depends on how expensive they are
 
Do you pay the full price when you trade or a quarter of the original price?
 
i think u pay trade off price? but im not sure so dont quote me on that.
 
You pay full price for the car, even if it's got 2000+ miles

AO
 
Damn, so if you wanted an M-Spec from a guy who had an Xport and got one, you'd have to pay quit a sum of money...:|
 
The "trade" price for cars is 4 times the "sell" price. I just used this technique to win all the different color FO94/S F1 cars. The "sell" price of this car is $875,000. It was a pricey adventure to say the least.:D

BTW, does anybody have a Burgundy red and white FO94/S? I could have sworn I had one once.:confused:
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
The "trade" price for cars is 4 times the "sell" price.

AKA, the full price you would pay for the car if it was in the dealership. ;)
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
AKA, the full price you would pay for the car if it was in the dealership. ;)

Correctamundo.:D
 
Back