-------Click here to subscribe: http://goo.gl/X123Ta -------
Hey guys,
I found this little glitch when I was racing the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution on one of the S mission races, it basically shows that the car has two steering wheels. Weird.
If you liked the video please leave a thumbs up, if you want to see more please subscribe. I'm open for crticism so if you think I should have done something different or want to see something in a different way just let me know in the comments.
-JCB
Hey guys,
I found this little glitch when I was racing the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution on one of the S mission races, it basically shows that the car has two steering wheels. Weird.
If you liked the video please leave a thumbs up, if you want to see more please subscribe. I'm open for crticism so if you think I should have done something different or want to see something in a different way just let me know in the comments.
-JCB