Download 1.05 Patch via Web

  • Thread starter Thread starter hhuffman
  • 3 comments
  • 916 views
Messages
20
Messages
H-Rawk
Hello,

I am a servicemember serving in the middle east and the internet we have is not supported by the PS3 so I can't get it online. I have searched for the patch to download from the web to transfer to the PS3 via USB, but I just can't find it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Heath
 
Dont think its possible :/
 
I don't think it's possible, I'm afraid.

How do you stop the sand from getting in the drive and turning your disc into a wafer? Keep up the good work!
 
Good question 1081. That's why they have moved from up-armored HMMWV's to MRAP's as the HMMWV's weren't designed to be "uparmored" and the brakes weren't hmmm......how do I keep OPSEC...... not lasting very long......

I know that I am in the minority of gamers who do not have total access to internet, but I am surprised at how quickly the companies are moving to internet only systems like the new PSP.

If they put these on the web then at least we could download to a thumb drive and load it that way. The PS3 update is available that way so I don't know why game patches aren't as well.

The current PSP is wildly popular with deployed soldiers and we are a market that is not going to be able to use the new PSP as there is no way to download games and other content due to the limited access points of our ISP's.

I have an iPhone I brought from home and I literally use it only for its camera and Field Runners capabilities as there is no way to access the internet with it.

Again, I know I am a minority, but that is still a large amount of people and dollars that are going to be left out in the cold with all the 100% connection only devices.

Waaahhhhh!
 
Back