download cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter paracefan2002
  • 3 comments
  • 671 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
90
United States
Newtown, PA
Messages
spencer0812
is their a way to download cars, I know, it is probably going to get locked, or it isn't a good or sensible question, but I thought I would ask anyways!!
 
i dont think so no

would be cool, adding even more cars to gt4:crazy:
 
But in theory, you can get cars that are exclusively on some versions. Remember someone who put cars in TT? or vice versa? Some one can rip the old Mini into the NTSC/NA version...
 
Yep, you are correct. It is will get locked.

Everyone, except apparently you, knows that you cannot download new cars.

You may want to spend a few hours reading the GT5 forum, as that has been a feature suggested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back