Download Content...

  • Thread starter Thread starter With a EG6
  • 8 comments
  • 665 views
Messages
421
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Darty08
Im looking to Download Gran Turismo HD Concept. Im wondering.

1 Is it still downloadable
2 If it is possible to trade a Car through GT5 for it here

PM me about Cars you would take for me to have a chance to download it.

9/9 Successful Trades. Hope to have more.

I Also have a few Mattes , Chromes & Colour Shifts to throw in.
 
you cant trade DLC cars, I dont know how many times thats been stated. I know Ive said it at lest 100 times
 
tigersharkdude, pffft, read the post...

Its possible to download GT HD only if you had previously downloaded it.
 
To download GT HD you actually need to setup a gameshare.
You must find someone to agree to give you he's psn username + password so you can access to he's PSN download list.
I have the GT HD but i am not willing to share a game for a car, if you have chrome lines or stealth, i will.
 
what cars you got anyway?
 
sdf
To download GT HD you actually need to setup a gameshare.
You must find someone to agree to give you he's psn username + password so you can access to he's PSN download list.
I have the GT HD but i am not willing to share a game for a car, if you have chrome lines or stealth, i will.

Well i bought the Collectors Edition so i have the 'Chrome Lines' We could sort something out if your intrested.
 
what cars you got anyway?

More than 250. I have alot of rares. sorry i dont have a list yet , wish i could give more information.
 
But why do you want GTHD anyway?
 
Back