Download Festival 2005Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_Carrera
  • 11 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
5,753
http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.asp

This was the incredible line-up this year. I wasn't able to go but from the bits I saw last night on Channel 4 it looked amazing and I definately want to go next year (who cares if it'll be in the middle of my exams). Did any GTP members go? What did you think?
 
i didnt go but yeah like u sed it looked immense and im deff goin nxt yr...

shame it was only funneral for a friend who were the 'secret band'
 
Holy crap that would have been really good and then some. I wish there was something like that around here.
 
Does the Warped Tour come anywhere near Duluth? Where I live, The Warped Tour is near me twice a year. Wish I could go some time.
 
warped tour is here friday and i might be going. but i digress.
 
Its coming to Minneapolis which is only like 3 hours away but no ride unfortunately and i dont have my own car anymore.
 
This was the incredible line-up this year. I wasn't able to go but from the bits I saw last night on Channel 4 it looked amazing and I definately want to go next year (who cares if it'll be in the middle of my exams). Did any GTP members go? What did you think?
We have exams this time of year for the next 3! Atleast :indiff:
 
ExigeExcel
We have exams this time of year for the next 3! Atleast :indiff:

Jordan Hux went this year, it's only Friday/Saturday/Sunday. We could say that we're going to an all-weekend study camp.


:dopey:
 
911_Carrera
Jordan Hux went this year, it's only Friday/Saturday/Sunday. We could say that we're going to an all-weekend study camp.


:dopey:
:crazy: Wow, knowing my luck I'd have an exam Friday. And I don't think the story would work withmy parents, or your mum. Not to mention your mum would make you do major supervised revision before going :p
 
Well i finished skool today so im deff there nxt yr :D
 
Billy Idol?! His last concert was what, 10 years ago? I thought he was dead, too.

But yeah that's a really great lineup. Bands i like are too spread out amongst all the days though.
 
Giancarlo
Billy Idol?! His last concert was what, 10 years ago? I thought he was dead, too.

But yeah that's a really great lineup. Bands i like are too spread out amongst all the days though.

actually billy idol is trying to make a comeback. he sang at Edge Fest here in dallas about three months ago. im not sure where else he's toured.
 
Back