Download lawsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Party for GT4
  • 17 comments
  • 996 views
Messages
642
Please don't close this thread:

What exactly is Kazaa?

Why is it illegal to use?

How can I legally download music?

What are the alternatives to Kazaa (or however you spell it)?

I don't want information on how to get it, I want general what is wrong with downloading information.

Thanks.
 
Originally posted by Party for GT4
Please don't close this thread:
  1. What exactly is Kazaa?
  2. Why is it illegal to use?
  3. How can I legally download music?
  4. What are the alternatives to Kazaa (or however you spell it)?
  5. I don't want information on how to get it, I want general what is wrong with downloading information.
    [/list=1]
    Thanks.

    1. Kazaa is a filesharing program....
    2. It isn't - But sharing copyrighted material is. If you're sharing the pictures from your holiday you're not doing anything wrong.
    3. http://www.napster.com/ - Version 2 - New and improved - and you pay...
    4. Plenty - Use Google..
    5. There's nothing wrong with downloading information, there's something wrong with downloading copyrighted material...
      [/list=1]

      You're welcome...
 
ok now that this topic is here, i have a question. if you download a live mix, that is not for sale at anyplace whatsoever, or a rip, is that illegal?
 
Originally posted by regulate
download a live mix, that is not for sale at anyplace whatsoever, or a rip, is that illegal?

Exactly... It's will be interesting to see what people say about this stuff. I hope it doesn't get closed either.
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky



There's nothing wrong with downloading information, there's something wrong with downloading copyrighted material...

You're welcome...

Theres nothing Wrong With Downloading Anything, Its Just The Sharing Thats Wrong (and what can land you in court)
 
Originally posted by Party for GT4
How can I legally download music?

What are the alternatives to Kazaa (or however you spell it)?

iTunes.com
Amazon.com

Easy!
 
It's not easy if they don't have what your looking for... :irked:
 
Name one CD that you can't buy from amazon.com. There are other retailers like bullmoose.com that should have it.

I'd be hard pressed to name a CD that I couldn't find from an online retailer.
 
I meant music.

And that's out of print. I bet you could find it on eBay from someone who has come to his senses and has decided to get rid of his copy.

Edit: Yep, on eBay you can pay 30 USD to listen to cookie-cutter metal.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
And that's out of print..

It makes me smile knowing that you actually wasted some of your time searching on a Slipknot CD.

Must have been torture for you huh?

:D

*Edit* Cookie cutrer?! MFKR was worse than that! I am a HUGE Slipknot freak, but the sound they had back then was completely different from now.
 
It wasn't that bad. I am amazed that people are selling a Slipknot CD for 30 dollars, though. That's ridiculous. I wouldn't spend 30 dollars on a CD if God himself recorded it.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Name one CD that you can't buy from amazon.com. There are other retailers like bullmoose.com that should have it.

I'd be hard pressed to name a CD that I couldn't find from an online retailer.

Haven't looked for all of these online but they are hard pressed to find on file sharing anyways...

Civic Nation Commercial
Infiniti FX45 Commercial
2004 Nissan Maxima Commercial

Murphy Lee - What tha Hook Gone Be Remix
Ying yang Twins - Salt Shaker Remix

Aaliyah Miss You Instrumental
JLo and LL Cool J All I Have Instrumental
Kelly Roland Stole Instrumental

Chingy Right Thur Instrumental
50 Cent Instrumental
Ludacris Instrumental
Ying yang Twins Instrumental
Murphy Lee Instrumental
Yeah Usher instrumental

---------------------------------------

Here's a short sample of other songs...

Yes Ritual
Tony Watson Sitting in the back seat

Jake Mandell Extepolate
Freeform Anti Zok
-zig - Phi*1700[U/v]
Velocity Future (Appregiators Remix)
MK Ultra Polarizion
Mr. Oz & Larry Lush Northern Lights
Marco Zaffarano For my love
Hill & Funes Don't Stop
Sensation 2002 The White Edition CD1
Higher Intelligence Agency Tortoise
SBK Tiefauslaeufer Album V.A. Psycho ternament
OS-Ram - Das Geheimins Des Lichts (660 Volts Mix)
Dave Clarke Directional Force M3 of Canes Venatici
Danny Howells - GU Night Mix - Twenty Four Seven
BLT Inhalation
air Kelly watch the stars
Nuclea Hyde Cosmosis
Tipper Over the coals
Hoverphonic Inhaler
Talamsca Little by little
Ultima Deck lizard
*Yahel The Only Way
*Igneous Sauria Enigma(Remix)
*Metapher Oreamoment(Remix)
The Delta Send in Send back(Atmos Remix)
Neuromotor Ghost of The Monkeys Back
Suzy K Circle(Chris "The Geek" trance Mix)
Broker Dealer Satin Jacket
*Pole Umbrella (version)
*Goio Basic Needs
Kenny Larkin Tedra
Steve Stoll Elastic
*Prophecy Daydreaming (Noel Sanger Breaks Remix)
Proem Rules are meant to be broken
Motorbass Visine
*DJ Rafadelic Warrior ambient
Solvent A Panel of Experts
*Solea amphibia Intergalactica
s.u.n. Project Deeper and deeper
Richard H Kirk Is This Now 06
Static Waking up
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Name one CD that you can't buy from amazon.com. There are other retailers like bullmoose.com that should have it.

I'd be hard pressed to name a CD that I couldn't find from an online retailer.


James, could you find me the song called Easy by Lucy's Fur Coat. I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.
 
Psshhh! It's out of print, so this is the best I could find. It's new minus the shrink wrap. The CD is Jaundice.

 
You're the man.

Jaundice, I couldn't remember that for the life of me. Thanks. 👍
 
Good to see that the moderators have some degree of reasonableness.
Thanks for the help because it's hard to get proper information on this kind of stuff.
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Haven't looked for all of these online but they are hard pressed to find on file sharing anyways...

Sensation 2002 The White Edition CD1


the one with AvB? if thats the one i got it!
 
Back