Downloadable content? acceleration and speed test?

Belgium
Belgium
In the past GT5 there was a downloadable pack for the speed and acceleration test.
In GT3 the acceleration and speed test was in the game itself.

Will PD release content to test the speed and acceleration? Is there any reason why it wasn't included in the arelease game? (or is money the only reason?)

My guess would be $$$, as they already developed it for GT5. They just can't start with their DLC's so soon after the release of GT6, because people would get their pitchforks out and scream 'ripp-off'.

My guess would be $$$, as they already developed it for GT5. They just can't start with their DLC's so soon after the release of GT6, because people would get their pitchforks out and scream 'ripp-off'.
I'll be screaming that if they release it for money at any time after i already purchased it for GT5!
There is zero reason it isn't in game now seeing as Route SSX is there

I was already afraid they did it for the money. There also was some footage of other tracks that haven't been released. I have a feeling they already have content for the next months so they can bring in monthly income from DLC.

I would even lean out of the window and say the features are already implemented in the game. You wouldn't even buy downloadable content as such, you'd buy unlockable content.

Back