- 20

- London
- ollie123_4
My PS3 recently YLOD'd so had to buy a new one, transferred all my data to the new PS3 and everything is working as it should, I have my saves and data.
But when I went to drive the Aventador, there is a yellow '!' next to it and it says "the car pack 3 downloadable content is not installed . Please reinstall it" and when I look at the "downloadable content" page on the main first menu, it says all my car packs are already installed and there isn't an option for me to install again!
Any help would be helpful! Don't want to lose my downloaded (and paid for) add on cars!
Thanks in advance guys.
But when I went to drive the Aventador, there is a yellow '!' next to it and it says "the car pack 3 downloadable content is not installed . Please reinstall it" and when I look at the "downloadable content" page on the main first menu, it says all my car packs are already installed and there isn't an option for me to install again!
Any help would be helpful! Don't want to lose my downloaded (and paid for) add on cars!
Thanks in advance guys.